Wednesday, March 5, 2008




Oh yeah, we are on a serious countdown now. Five weeks from today Jeremy and I will be in Hawaii. We will be celebrating our 9 year 3 month anniversary which is a huge moment in anybodys marriage and should never be overlooked. So, we decided to go BIG for this one.

This picture is a preview of what is to come. Jeremy has plans to rent a sailboat and take me out into the open seas. No, he does not have any experience. Yes, I am going to enjoy every second! Follow your dreams baby!

2 comments:

Karen said...

your dream was to go to Hawaii and mine was to get a baby swing. Both came true! Have you seen my post yet today?

Juliana said...

WOW! Now I really am jealous! That is amazing! I had no idea you guys were doing that! It sounds fabulous... tell me your secrets... how did you go about planning the trip? I would love some advise on where to start.