Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blog, Blog, Blog

Alright, we are down to 4 weeks until the big Maui send off. I know this doesn't matter to anyone else, but it is pretty much all I think about all day every day so I feel like I need to talk about it. I found the perfect swimsuit! Now I can really get excited for the trip. I have been trying on swimsuits for the last month and just getting so frustrated! A big shout out to the Swim and Run Shop here in Boise. I think the difference came when I started trying on swimsuits in my real size. Amazing, they started to fit! Do you ever do that with clothes, you just keep trying on clothes that you know should fit you, but they just don't? And then instead of trying on the right size you just blame the clothes. That is so my life right now.

Wow, this is a really boring entry. It is going to get worse I'm afraid. I just want to talk about folding laundry and putting away the dishes. I loathe both of these tasks. I actually don't mind loading the dishwasher, or loading the laundry into the washer. I just cannot stand folding the clothes and putting the dishes away. It is just such a waste of time puting them in and taking them out again! Oh, I just go nuts! And, on a sidenote I love grocery shopping! I wish I could be a professional grocery shopper. When I was in college my budget was $40 a month for groceries and I would bring my calculator and figure it out to the penny. I loved it!

4 comments:

janellelee said...

cute blog!!!!! i LOVE IT! i just read my comments and saw your email...i am glad to be talking to you again, as you are one of the few people who could make me laugh to tears! how funny, those are my 2 most hated household jobs as well...unloading and folding, i would rather clean up vomit from the carpet....i am jealous you are going to hawaii!! what island??

Karen said...

molly i had so much fun at your house today and going to the park was great. it was so nice outside. i love it.

Heather Rice said...

Molly, I totally remember you bringing your calculator to the store! Classic! Miss you!-Heather

Miss E said...

How is it that you only spent $40 a month on groceries?! Please shed some light on my poor college student (who technically isn't going to school) existence! Haha