Monday, March 3, 2008

Here we go!

Thanks to my sister Karen my blog is finally up and running. I know it should not have been that hard, but my computer skills seem to have gone out the window. Well, I am hoping to post a lot because it seems like a lot of fun. But, maybe everybody says that when they start their blog. Here is a little update on our family for anyone that needs it. From Boston to Virginia to Utah, we are now landed in Boise, Idaho. We have been here almost a year and it has been a lot of fun. Spencer is 6 and is doing well in first grade. Sam is 4 and is also doing well in preschool. Our youngest Matthew will be 2 next month, but he is clearly at least 4 or 6 as he tries to show us everyday. Jeremy and I are in survival mode on most days, but we like to have fun too. This weekend we went to a gem and mineral show on a whim. We heard their might be some dinosaur fossils there so we had to check that out. There were some very nice big rocks that could have been dinosaur eggs! The boys took home a nice geode that they broke open for us. It was a fun little outing. Of course we had to get some ice cream after that. Then on Sunday Jeremy helped me teach my sunbeam class since my team teacher was on vacation. That is always one of the toughest parts of my week, but we made it through again! Well, I am off to the grocery store now. Come on back to see some pictures and more updates!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Molly I love the background you chose. It looks awesome. Now I'm inspired to do some more work on my blog. I'm so glad you joined the blogging world!!!!!