Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Business Items

Here are a few updates for you. In case you did not hear, I did find my keys. Yes, they were in my purse, and I am humiliated. Both sets were in the same place!!! I went to my first official cooking class last week and I will be telling you more about that soon. Let me just say, I have found my passion. Sam is starting his first season of soccer, and Jeremy is going to be his coach. Spencer has his first piano recital thing coming up, just for the other students. I think he is going to play "Old Pig Donald" which is Old McDonald renamed for some strange reason. If I were the farmer I would be extremely insulted. Spencer is doing so well on the piano! I picked up our snorkel gear today and Jeremy got a new surf shirt, so we are getting ready for the big send off. Life is good, espcially when you can use your car again. I am going to post some new recipes on my food blog. Any requests? What are you craving? Have a great day!

7 comments:

Danna said...

That's so funny where you found your keys! Silly Molly! I've yelled around for Ashley's binky before and then found it in my hand or I was sitting on it. Have fun on your trip coming up!

BrianJ said...

Pretty cruel of Jeremy to hide your keys, then sneak them into your purse, and then let you publicly admit to "loosing" them.

Me - Jen said...

Post some GOOD simple, healthy recipes. Is there such a thing!!

Amanda said...

Molly! Its Amanda - formerly known as Mandy, m&m's, etc. I just found your blog from Karen's! I am so excited! I was hoping you would start one so we could keep in touch. In case you don't know, ours is melanchuk.com/family_blog/.

Jeremy said...

BrianJ,

No way, when I make someone lose something, it is lost for good.

Have you ever found your good taste or character since I helped you lose them in J-23?

I didn't think so.

Jonah said...

Did I not tell you to look in your purse? ;) That's where mine were when I lost them...

Rachel said...

I am so glad you found your keys! I have been hoping to hear the end of that story.