Monday, June 9, 2008

Oh, Sammy


Happy Birthday to my Sammy! This kid just blows my mind with his comments. I am either laughing really hard, scared for where that came from, or really impressed. Here is the latest:

Sam: I want to tell you something about nothing.

Me: You want to tell me something about nothing? Ok, lets hear it.

Sam: Look inside my hand. What do you see? (holding out his hand..)

Me: Nothing

Sam: Thats right. Nothing.

Sam: Nothing is just nothing.

BRILLIANT, seriously brilliant.

Sam is truly the peacemaker in our home. He adores both of his brothers and can't help giving in to either of them at all times. He is in our backyard almost all day long. Sam has the greatest imagination. He loves to help me in the kitchen. He loves to go camping with his Dad. He is the greatest kid!

8 comments:

BrianJ said...

I really regret that we didn't get a chance to get to know your boys while we were there. First, our stay was too brief; second, we were exhausted; and third, you were too put-off by our Obamalove to let us anywhere near your kids.

MollyE said...

Hahahaha... its true.

Jeremy said...

BJ, maybe we should start a pre-election debate blog to hash it out...

But I don't want to defend McCain, I just want to make personal attacks on Obama. How does that sound?

BrianJ said...

it sounds very Republican [smile}

Katie said...

Is that our sword? Kyle loves to bring things to your house and leave them. Maybe it's nothing!

Jonah said...

We love Sammy!!! What a great kid!

Karen said...

Oh I miss him. He is adorable and I always love to hear what he has to say.

janellelee said...

oh so funny....i know where he gets his cleverness from....
he is a cutie!