Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My "oldest" child

Almost every day you can hear me say, Boys get in the car please. Sometimes they do, sometimes they need a lot more "prompting" than that. Lately, this is where I find Matthew after my request. In the front seat, just waiting to head out. The other two boys will be back in their car seats, but Matthew takes the front every time. He even has his seatbelt on sometimes!
Oh, just in case anyone was thinking of reporting me, I do move him back to his carseat before we leave, in tears most of the time.

7 comments:

Karen said...

That is hilarious. I can't believe how much older he looks than when I left and I was surprised to see that he was wearing two shoes and they were the same.

MollyE said...

Jeremy and I have been noticing how his face has changed in the last month or so. He is losing that baby look, so sad!

Karen said...

Ya, pretty much he looks just like sam to me.

Me - Jen said...

Oh dear I forgot to read the bottom of your blog before I called CPS. Kidding of coarse!! Your baby is getting to look like a boy not baby!!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Wow!!! I can't believe how big he is. What a handsome boy.

Jenn S. said...

Cute! Isn't it crazy to think that our parents probably wouldn't have given it a second thought when we were kids? Yikes!

He's so cute!

janellelee said...

yes, my kids think that the car is a toy that they can play in. sadie wants to be the driver...