Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Here we are




Just in case anybody was saying, "What is Molly doing this morning?" First of all we have declared warm weather in our house. Sam has been wearing shorts for at least two weeks and today Matthew joined in. I don't even know if we have hit 40 degrees yet today, but no turning back now! The other picture shows you how my shades look every morning. In this house I decided to get the shades without the strings because, well, I have boys. They use the strings to swing like spiderman. After so many years of trying every gadget to keep the strings up and away from the boys, I went stringless. It has been great, with one exception. Matthew thinks it is his job every morning to push each shade up at a different angle and height. This drives me crazy!

3 comments:

BrianJ said...

I've been certain for years that if everyone would just wear shorts all year then we would never have cold weather. Look at Brazil: all they ever wear shorts and it never snows there. This whole "dress for winter" concept is just a conspiracy of the goose down, wool, and fashion industries. So kudos to your boys for sticking it to the man!

janellelee said...

audrey would wear her bathing suit everday if i let her. it is always a discustion about why we arent wearing shorts. ifinally took them all away. my kids would just rather be naked.

Jonah said...

How could that sweet little boy drive you crazy? Just send him over to play with me...he can mess with my blinds!