Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I have a 7 year old









Happy Birthday Spencer! We are having an airplane/pizza/transformer party tonight for him. We opened some family presents last night, and this is the amazing optimus prime transformer cake Jeremy made for the party. He is our official cake decorator for the boys birthdays. Spencer got another big wheel for his birthday. This will be his third one. The first two Jeremy bought at a garage sale for a couple of dollars. He rode them until they fell apart so we decided to get him another one. You are only a kid once, so why not? I wish I could still ride one, they are the best!

4 comments:

Karen said...

HaPpy BiRThdAY Spencer!!!!! I can't believe you have a 7 year old. I totally forgot ask you last night what he got so I'm glad you posted what he got. Have fun at the party tonight

Stacey said...

Wish I could be there for the party! That cake looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

what did the cake transform into? Looks awesome, sorry we missed the party!

Kjerstin Evans Ballard said...

Can Jeremy decorate my birthday cake? Happy Birthday Spencer!