Monday, April 21, 2008

You gotta say it

I think I better just get this out there. Otherwise, I could end up at the pulpit on fast sunday giving a crying, gushing, thanktimony about Hawaii and how great it was to get away. When you go on a trip like that you just come back feeling sooooooo grateful! Grateful to Jeremy for fulfilling my very expensive dream, grateful we took this trip when he had a job with paid vacation days. Loved sitting on the beach saying, oh we are getting paid for this right now. Ok, lets not do the math on the actual cost, blah, blah, blah. We were getting paid to snorkel, leave it at that! Grateful to all the people who helped with my kids, especially Karen, Sally, and Connie who were at the house. Grateful to all the others who pitched in with rides and support. So grateful to the people who called me when I got home to hear me blab about how great it was. Grateful no one got sick or hurt during the trip. Grateful I reallly really like spending time with Jeremy. Soooooo grateful to experience such joy and peace for one entire week! Really grateful to come home to such a clean house and happy children. Thanks everybody!!

1 comment:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Loved the pictures. Looked like you had a great time. We went to hawaii on our honeymoon and we only got 2 pictures.