Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Cleaning Team




Yesterday I was cleaning frantically for my party last night. Sam asked to help. I gave him the window spray and some paper towels and let him go for it. Next thing I know he and Matthew have set up this very efficient team window washing. Sam would spray and Matthew would wipe as fast as his little hands could move. They moved from window to window without any coaxing. They were serious about their work, and Sam made sure Matthew didn't miss any spots. Obviously I have understimated this duo.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh molly those are the absolute cutest pictures. I love the one where matthew is on his tip toes trying to reach higher. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in ages. how was the party. I need to order by tommorow, send me the e-mail.

Stacey said...

This is super cute. I love how he is cleaning and putting his fingerprints on the window all at the same time.

Jonah said...

could those boys get any cuter?? I love it!

Kathy said...

Wow, they're adorable and they do windows, too? When it's warm, give 'em a spray bottle full of water and let 'em play outside.....it's highly entertaining to boys who like to spray every bug and rock they see! (And of course themselves and each other, too!)