Saturday, April 26, 2008

My first tag

Thanks for tagging me Amanda, I feel like a real blogger now! I think this is kind of a fun one.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I had just finished my third year at BYU. I was just going into Spring term at BYU. Jeremy and I had been hanging out already, but the fun part was just about to get started. We fell in love in the Spring/Summer in Provo. I highly recommend it!

5 Things on my to do list: clean refrigerator, fold laundry, get new ironing board cover, shop for Matthew's b-day, make hair appt.


3 Bad Habits: Smoking, Drugs, and Gambling.


Places I’ve lived(that I can remember): Yorba Linda, CA; Placentia, CA; Dublin, CA; Walnut Creek, CA; Hilsboro, NJ; Tualatin, OR; Rexburg, ID; Provo, UT; Boston, MA; Alexandria, VA; London; Salt Lake City, UT; Meridian, ID;


What would I do if I became a millionaire: I hope this means lots of millions because thats what I would need for my list. Besides all the savings for college, missions, retirement, feed the poor, blah, blah, blah....I would buy lots and lots of clothes, tons of purses, loads of jewelry. I would travel all over the world and stay in the nicest hotel in town. I would buy lots of fun electronic gadgets for Jeremy, a couple of different cars, definitely a porsche. Well, we would both need one of those. I would definitely get a vacation home or two. For sure I would get a housecleaner and probably a chef too. I would buy a ride on lawn mower. I would buy all the property behind my house. Hmmm, I better stop before I embarass myself. Too late?

Jobs I’ve had: Hostess at Sizzler, Cashier at Sizzler, Server at Red Lobster, Administrative person at PacifiCorp, mailroom, Hostess at a A Place to Eat, several administrative jobs at BYU, Administrative Assistant at Boston University, Paper route, several temp. administrative jobs.

Things you may not know about me: I had my appendix out at 18, I have never been pulled over, I have always wanted to be a dancer

I tag Stacey, Juliana, Heather, Becky

4 comments:

Danna said...

Molly, I didn't know you had lived in Dublin, CA & Walnut Creek, CA! I know those places VERY well. When did you live there? We'll be moving to Livermore next month and living there at least for the next 4 years. Neat!

MollyE said...

Lets see, we lived in Walnut creek only for a year when I was in 5th grade. Then we lived in dublin when I was in 9th and 10th grade. So sad to leave, I loved it there.

Amanda said...

That was fun! I didn't know you had your appendix out, and I think everyone embarrasses themselves with the million dollars. Its just so fun to fantacize.

Jonah said...

You make me laugh...I was suspicious that you had a drinking & gambling problem...I knew I was right!

I love your list of what you'd do with your million! I'd be right there with ya!