Thursday, May 1, 2008

Updates

Spencer is getting new piano books next week. He started in January and he is moving on to Level 2! Also, the past two weeks he has started practicing on his own without me having to sit with him. Sooo exciting! He will be playing in his second recital in June, the Star Wars theme song. I love that! His teacher is so wonderful, positive, kind, and really great with Spencer. Every lesson I get a shining report, and it is has been such a great activity for him.

I already told some of you, but we are excited for Jeremy to be trying something new too. He is going to be teaching a Real Estate Law class for undergraduates at Boise State University in the Fall. This will be a night class once a week. I think I will have to come sit in on a class for sure. Although, I skipped A LOT of my night classes, so good luck Jeremy!

Sam is finally getting excited about preschool. He asks me every day, can I go today? He talks about his friends there constantly, and I think they have some serious games going on at recess. I am also pretty sure he has imaginary friend(s). He leads them around the house, opens doors for them, and always talks to them. I guess this is a good thing at this age? I don't know, but it is kind of cute.

Matthew is definitely two. Today it was a costco size bag of goldfish spilled and stomped on. Hmmm, maybe I should stop buying costco size bags of snacks. They are very tempting I guess. Yesterday he squirted a whole tube of toothpaste all over the bathtub. It could have been much worse I guess. Matthew got his own Wii controller for his birthday. He is always crying and getting upset when the boys play because he likes to "play" too. The look on his face was priceless when he opened it up. Even though all three controllers look the same, he knows which one is his, and is not giving it up.

And, what am I doing? I finally finished printing the last batch of digital pictures for our photo album. I have been working on getting all the digital picutres that we have taken for the last 6 or 7 years printed out so they can actually be seen. Also, I am getting ready for our cooking group this month at my house. After doing Thai one month and Greek the next, we are going to do really easy summer recipes. I think I am going to do three recipes that are super easy and really delicious. Hopefully this will take care of that genre, because I would like to get back to the gourmet stuff.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I love that you got matthew is own controller. Ok so mols are you guys going to get mariokart? You have to get it so that we can race online together!!!

Jeremy said...

we already got it! Jeremy was just trying to set that up, but I didn't know you had it!

Karen said...

We don't have it yet. Weston has to reach his may goal and then we are getting it. I saw it at costco the other day but I resisted buying it until he hits his target!

Stacey said...

Um why is Jeremy talking about himself in third person?

MollyE said...

Way to be supportive Karen. I'm glad we will have more time to master all of the races before we start racing. Jeremy and I played all Saturday night. Spencer beat us in pretty much every race on Sat, so we had to do some practicing. I think I might like the older version better, but it is fun to be playing it again.

Karen said...

I'm thinking of buying it for our anniv instead. but somehow that doesn't seem very romantic and I don't know if it will bring out our love for each other. I'll call him nasty names as I speed by him and beat him! Hahah just kidding