Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Confession of a really old 30 year old

I really want to wear elastic waistband pants. Seriously, they look soooo good to me. I'm not talking about exercise pants, pajamas, or any other form of lounge wear. I am talking about the jeans and khakis that look kind of normal, and then you spot the elastic waistband. Sometimes I just walk by Sears and drool. Oh, the comfort, the flexibility. I tell people I get the Land's End catalog for the t-shirts and the sporty waterproof shoes, but really I am just waiting for the day when I can order the sweet elastic waistband pants.

6 comments:

janellelee said...

i am with you!! you should just get some and post a picture. i just bought some new jeans, and i SERIOUSLY perused the maternity section for some comfy elastic band pants!

Danna said...

I'm with you too, girl!

Karen said...

Molly, nnnnooooooo, don't do it!!! You're not old. You are young and hip and elastic pants are not made for you. Cancel your lands end catalog. You don't really like them anyways.

Me - Jen said...

Hey if it makes you feel comfortable just do it, who cares. Hey if it is between elastic jeans and sweats. Do the jeans!!

janellelee said...

i came to comment on your celebraty loves, but for some reason i cant pull up that post. gwyeneth?? really?? she has been in so many bad movies. i really liked her in the royal tanenbaums...HILARIOUS! I AM W/you on the other two...my christian bale crush started w/swing kids:)

WendyJ said...

Don't give up already. Give yourself at least 5 more years before you throw in the towel.