Friday, May 9, 2008

Highlights of the Week

Being present at the birth of my sister's fourth baby. Congratulations Katie and Chris!! I can't describe how amazing and spiritual it was to be their for her first breath into this life. It was so different being able to watch than when you are the one pushing the baby out. It was just so beautiful and I loved it! Thanks for giving me this opportunity.

Our friends Brian and Wendy came to visit us for one night on their way through to Seattle. What a treat! It was so fun to see their 4 cute girls, and catch up again. The four of us were best buds hanging out back at good old Liberty Square at BYU. What an amazing summer, and then we fell in love, and then they fell in love, and then we got married, and then they got married, crazy! Love you guys, thanks for the visit.

I am loving the cute mother's day gifts coming home from school and primary from the boys.

Highlight to come, Jeremy and I are going to see Iron Man this weekend. Gwyneth Paltrow and Super Heroes, the perfect combination for us. Can't wait!

Coldplay is coming out with a new album in June. They realeased a single from the album,Viva la Vida, and it is delicious to my ears.

Getting to hang out with my Mom while the boys played with their cousins. So much fun, and then pizza to top of the day. Fabulous!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Fun week!! I"m so sad I couldn't be there obviously for Katie's baby and to hang out with everyone. I miss those days where you feed me dinner.

Emily S. said...

Fun updates. I am thrilled about Coldplay's new album as well. Well, thrilled is an understatement:-)

Rachel said...

Randy and I saw Iron Man last week and I have to say, I want more Gwyneth and less gadgets. I didn't like it much! Randy loved it, though, so what do I know!

Jeremy said...

"More Gwyneth and less gadgets"? Yeah they did that already, it's called Bounce... or was it View From the Top?

I liked it. Some Marvel trivia... original Iron Man's "gadget" was based on "transistor-enhanced electromagnets"...that's almost as bad as an "arc reactor".

BrianJ said...

Thanks for the blog mention. We're still "digging out" from under our move---paperwork, enrollments, address changes, etc.---but at least our boxes are unpacked and our house looks like a home. We really enjoyed staying with you and hope to see you again soon. Don't know if we'll be visiting family during the holidays though: those WA-OR-ID mountain passes look pretty daunting in a snowstorm.