Thursday, September 3, 2009

Who am I???

A few weeks ago I finally found a delicious gluten free bread recipe. So, now I make bread regularly. Just in time for school!! This has made such a difference. Now he can finally have peanut butter sandwiches again.
Yes, I canned peaches yesterday. Thank goodness for friends who know what they are doing! I might try pears next week. What? I know its crazy, but satisfying too. Jeremy has been impressed with my new homemaking skills. One of his expectations when we got married was for his wife to sew curtains for our house. That might never happen, but I can store fruit!

4 comments:

Janis said...

You Go Girl! Hard not to take a picture, isn't it?

BrianJ said...

Just imagine: you could build curtains out of canned peaches!

BrianJ said...

PS. Can you send me the recipe? I have a friend at work who can't have gluten. I've brought bread before and felt bad that she couldn't have it.

Jen said...

pink, bread AND canned peaches, what has pregnancy done with you?