Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Movie Time

If you need any kind of pick me up, watch this movie. I think I liked it the first time around, but I have watched it twice in the last year when this economy junk is really getting me down. What a great story of hope in hard times! I truly only love movies with happy endings, so this will always be one of my favorites.

I bought this a few years ago hoping one day I could convince my boys to watch it just for their Mom. They have gotten into it, and love to sing the songs. This is just such a great movie! And it is not just for girls, no way. With kite flying, chimney sweeping, carnivals, horse races, spoonfuls of sugar, there is tons for the boys. Oh, and the laughing tea party on the ceiling. Seriously, gets me every time. Love it. They have been singing the songs, and Jeremy taught them to sing "It's a jolly holiday with Molly..." All three of the boys have busted this out randomly in the back of the car, and it melts my heart.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

My kids love Mary Poppins, too! ESPECIALLY Andrew! But I love the personalization the best. Too cute!

Katie said...

Very cute, the Jolly holiday with Molly!

Janis said...

Two of my favorite movies!

Kathy said...

Mary Poppins was the very first movie I ever saw in a movie theater. I was not very old but I remember it. Always loved it since then. I remember Janis singing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" around the house! Good memories!