Tuesday, August 10, 2010

and Sisters

Jeremy has four sisters too. We hit the sister jackpot when we found each other! Rachel is the oldest sister. We have been on a journey together, and I think it is going really good places. There are so many things I admire about Rachel. She seems to have found the perfect balance between being a mom and friend to her kids. She is an amazing party planner including finding the best treats for any occasion. Rachel is artistic and thoughtful. She is super smart and funny.

Anne is next and so kind and good. Her voice is soft and reassuring. Anne will always be on your side, whatever side that is. It is so lovely and refreshing. I love her hair. Anne is stylish and athletic. She is a brilliant decorator and quilter. Anne is good at all things artsy and crafty. She has an amazing eye for color and organization. Anne is caring and easy going.

Kjerstin is the academic extraordinaire. She is so gifted in so many areas it is hard to describe. She loves to experience life and all its little splendors. Kjerstin is independent and has the best smile. Her cooking skills are amazing and artsy. She has an adventurous spirit that she actually follows which is extremely inspiring. Kjerstin has gone out of her way to be my friend in her hectic life.

Melissa is the youngest sister. She is a gifted artist. Melissa is very compassionate to people and animals. She has such a kind heart and will always be there to listen. Melissa is really fun and open to trying new things. She is super cute and has great taste. She has always been very sensitive to my needs and looks out for me. I know she does the same for all her friends and family.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How on earth did we wind up with all these boys when we are from such female families. So weird.

Thank you for this very sweet post: it makes me smile. Next week I want you to write about all the things you hate about your sisters and sisters-in-law. It wouldn't be so sweet, but I bet it would be darn funny.

Glad you're blogging again, too.

Kathy said...

Wow, how nice of you to share these thoughts. I wish I could meet each of Jeremy's sisters as they sound wonderful! I also have 4 sister-in-laws, and I love them all! Aren't we lucky?

Anne said...

I just read both of your sister posts and love them both. And I am still laughing about Spence and Harry Potter.