Friday, August 21, 2009

Do you ever

look around your house and feel like you are literally living in the Costco Warehouse? Costco has pretty much invaded every aspect of my life. There is not one single room in my house that does not have something from Costco in it. Is this bad? Have we sold out? I don't think so, and here is why. That place makes me so darn happy! It makes the whole family happy. We love having family outings to Costco. The whole atmosphere promotes family togetherness. Look at that giant vat of whatever. I cannot eat that alone. Hey family, lets take this giant bucket of whatever home and eat it together until we pass out. Great! You just can't shop there without people on your side waiting to help you indulge. Years ago I remember being so excited to have more kids just so we could shop there more. I know plenty of people have done the Costco blog post. I guess this is mine, but mostly I just want to say this. I think my house IS Costco, and I like it.

3 comments:

BrianJ said...

The real test is whether you check visitor's member i.d. before you let them through your front door.

(Of course we do.)

Katie said...

In total agreement. Love Costco and their products! Love it!

I just hope when I visit your house that some Huge, Gigantic, Mean employee doesn't come chasin' me and the kids down. Or I'm not questioned for my mom to eat your Costco strawberries

Jenn S. said...

Ahh Molly - if only we could shop at Costco together - then, it would be perfect! And hello? Did you fail to mention the all-important *samples* at Costco? Who needs the food court when you can get almost a full meal on toothpicks? Love it!