Monday, August 17, 2009

Teeth and Swing

Spencer lost both of his front teeth this week. I just want to say that the tie the tooth to a string and slam the door method is still alive in our house. Let me also say, I was not consulted, and I was horrified. The tooth was very loose, so I am just trying to be ok with that. Oh well, Spencer didn't seem to mind.
We have been shuffling the boys around to new rooms this past week. Spencer finally got the swing installed in his room that was kindly delivered to us from Utah a couple of months ago. The boys have been having a great time. A swing in your room? Fabulous!! Yesterday afternoon the boys were all up playing in Spencer's room. I heard Sam say lets try and knock Matthew over. Matthew stand there. Next time I walked by Matthew was laid flat out on the floor. They were all laughing, so I figured no harm done.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute picture of Spencer! Can I try the swing?

Kathryn said...

Where did you get that cute swing? I want one! So much fun! And I love the toothless grin! Make sure you have him put a straw right through the hole and enjoy his favorite drink.