Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trees

We finally put two trees in the backyard. I had no idea how happy trees could make me. I would have done it a lot sooner! I was scared to get rid of our big beautiful rectangle backyard. I was afraid trees would pose a problem for our big soccer games that could happen, or the Olympic size pool we could put in. Ok, our backyard is not that big, but really after the disaster of a yard we had at our Utah house I just wanted a nice, flat grass backyard. These trees just make me feel so happy when I look out my windows. Sam loves trees, and can't wait until he can start climbing them. He was very sad the first day when he found out it was not an apple tree. Apparently that has been his dream for years! I love looking at them out my kitchen window, I love looking down on them out the upstairs windows. Hooray for trees, hopefully more to come some day!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks divine! Hope ya'll think so
when its time to rake! more fun!

WendyJ said...

Hey, and I thought you were the anti-green queen:)

BrianJ said...

Very nice!

Now imagine how fun a garden would be...