Monday, May 4, 2009

Spencer's Baptism

What a wonderful day!! Spencer did so well, and I was really impressed with him. It was interesting to sit back and watch my son's special day. I should have been taking more pictures, but instead I just soaked everything up. Spencer said he was going to be brave today, and he really was! Big crowds can be hard for Spencer, and he he worked really hard to respond to everyone that wanted to talk to him. We are so grateful for everyone that came to participate. Thanks for your support and all of your help!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I heard that he came up smiling!

MollyE said...

I picked the wrong place to sit, I didn't get to see his face at all! Glad to hear that.

WEmily said...

Congratulations Spencer!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

congrats Molly. Glad things went well. Can't believe you have an 8 year old.

BrianJ said...

Congrats! Glad it went well.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad it went well. I can't believe he's 8!

Emily S. said...

Congratulations to Spencer! Glad to hear it went well.

Janis said...

Thanks for sharing about your wondeful day! What a milestone!!

Stacey said...

He was so brave. He's such a sweet boy.

P.S. I'm embarrassed to be in that picture!