Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday Morning




One of the things I love about my blog is that I can show my family moments from our life instantly. We end up with a lot of serious bed head at my house because of baths right before bed. Sam usually gets the best because he got the thick Wismer hair. This week has been kind of nuts. Super busy, nonstop craziness. I did take the boys on our first family bike ride where both Spencer and Sam were on bikes without training wheels. Hooray! It was kind of fun, and kind of not fun. Not only do you have to teach your kids how to ride a bike, but I guess you have to teach them bike safety and etiquette. Whatever! Thank goodness our neighborhood is so flat. We hit one little hill, and complete mayhem! I guess I forgot to teach them how to brake too. It was definitely a little nuts, but fun, and mostly nuts. Matthew was in the trailer behind my bike. I kept telling the boys to follow me, and then Matthew would say, follow me too!

5 comments:

Me - Jen said...

That my friend is some serious bed head. Let me guess is the hill back by the pond on the walking path, we have had the same issues with the hills.

WendyJ said...

Let me tell ya, trying to find a flat place anywhere in Seattle is futile. Forget it!

Katie said...

Zowee,, lovin' Sam right now!
Great pictures!

Stacey said...

That is some serious thick hair!

Angie Miller said...

Wismer hair ... or WIZARD hair? Cuz that looks like magic the way it is standing up!