Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break Part 2

Friday and Saturday we packed in more fun, family, and friends. Most of the time I forgot the camera, but here are some pictures when I remembered! We had fun taking the boys to BYU campus. They loved the bookstore, we are kind of bookstore nuts. Jeremy and I frequent bookstores for date night, and we take the boys whenever we need to get out of the house. They are becoming experts at perusing the aisles and finding the books the are interested in. The BYU bookstore has so many memories, and it is fun to share that with them, especially the candy counter! The BYU art museum has a great exhibit for kids right now showing the art works from the I Spy Books. They had a great time playing at Connie and Dave's house as always. Thanks! We got to have an adult sibling dinner, a real treat. We got to eat Cafe Rio for the first time, thank you Anne and Dave! I was able to have lunch with one of my dearest, sweetest friends in the world. Thanks Heather! We got to have Dinner in Salt Lake with Jeremy's Dad, and amazing dessert! Obviously, a great trip all around.







4 comments:

Emily S. said...

Glad to see you made it home safe! It was great to see you.

Katie said...

Glad you had a great trip.
What is the balloon thing?
Matthew must be baby hungry!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I sure miss that candy counter. I'm sure half of my school loans were used there. wish I could have had dinner with you and Heather.

Angie Miller said...

YOU WENT TO CAFE RIO? So jealous.