Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh December

Wow, December is flying by. What has been up with us? Well, probably about the same as the rest. Lots of running around shopping and errands. The boys have been making fun things at school and getting ready for their school programs. Sam had his preschool program last night, it was interesting. They sang Happy Birthday to Jesus, and a version of a classic, "It's His party so I'll smile if I want to." Both true, I guess.

Spencer will be playing a piano solo in his school program. They had the run through on Friday and he did amazing! It was a very proud parent moment with lots of beaming and holding back the tears. Today was a big piano Choir day for me with two songs at church, and another performance tonight at the Stake Hymn Sing. I will be glad to get through it, my nerves are shot! Then of course I need to put together my number for our family Christmas Eve program. Will Jeremy and I do another famous duet? You never know! Matthew goes around the house singing Jingle all the way every day. It is very cute.

3 comments:

Erin said...

You did such an awesome job yesterday on the piano! I was very impressed!

Stacey said...

Wish I could be at all the performances, I would probably have to hold back the tears too. I'm getting nervous that you guys might not be able to come. The weather is just crazy here!

Karen said...

Wow sounds like Spencer is becoming quite the pianist. I hope he plays for us during the christmas eve program. I have a plan for you guys to get here. You need to come fri or Sat this week. They are supposedly the only dry days this week. Although I know Jeremy will brave anything so you guys should be fine.