Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ramblings of One BIg Week

So, for Thanksgiving week we traveled to Utah for three days to go to a funeral. Then we came back to Boise for one day of work and school. Then we left for Oregon for Thanksgiving and a wedding. Crazy, right? I have been avoiding blogging because there is just too much to say and really we didn't get pictures of most of the important moments from the weekend. Like Jeremy speaking at his Grandpa's funeral. Like cooking with my mom and all of my sisters. Like watching Sally doing her hair and makeup on her wedding day. What a week! We are so grateful that we could be a part of all of these events this week. Here are just two pictures that captured some of the weekend for me. My parents put grass at their new house the day before we arrived! This was a HUGE moment, and look at the grandkids enjoying it! That is my Dad with his grandkids Lindy and my Matthew. And of course, the beautiful bride my baby sister Sally!

7 comments:

BrianJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

That is a huge week. I'm still trying to take it all in this week. Please, please come for Christmas! Your family always makes things more fun.

Katie said...

Glad to see a post about the grass!

Hope Sally has been able to see some of her wedding pictures

Me - Jen said...

Wow - I had no idea you were going through all of this. I am sorry about Jeremy's grandma. Happy you made it through all your travels safely. I bet it feels good to be home!!

Stacey said...

Oh I was hoping you would put up the pics of dad with all his grandkids on top of him. But, yes, what a fun week!

Danna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Congrats to your sister. That's awesome. Sorry about Boise. We were seriously there for 3 days and there were about 30 family members gathered at the house. Plus, we didn't even have a car. Trust me, i would have loved to see you. We will be there again in 2 years, so maybe we can start planning it now.