Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What have you been doing?

Yes, I am one of those people. I love this series. It is just plain fun and a really easy read. I didn't like this one as much as the first and third books, but it was still good. Also, it gives me something to talk to the babysitters about! We are going green here. I am so excited to finally be painting in our house. This time I am not going to wait until the month before we move to fix it up for the people who live here after me. No, I am painting this for us to enjoy. I have been wanting to do this for awhile, and I am in love with this color. You will just have to come over to see the finished product. The official name is Moss. Love it.


6 comments:

Sally said...

I'm just started the book...don't know how i feel about it yet. But i love the color!! I want to come see it!

Karen said...

hahahaha I love how you started this post. My good friend also has a post about the book. She has already finished it though. I can't wait to start the third. Okay I can't wait to come see your house. It looks great in the picture but I bet it looks awesome in person. Can't wait......

Stacey said...

The color looks fun. That's funny that you used the expression going green. Everyone in Oregon thinks that means you're using all recycled and organic materials.

Danna said...

I'm reading it still...only have time after the kids go to bed at night. It's fun because my sis' is reading too (in UT) and we text our page #'s to each other to see who's farthest...we're kinda' competitive. LOVE the green! This is our first experience painting our own walls, but I'm not brave enough for "real" color, just a khaki in the living room. Have fun painting and take tons of pics of the finished product!

Emily S. said...

I have been waiting to hear what the reponse is to this book. Not that I won't read it anyway :-)

Stacey said...

I read in her biography that she came up with the plot from a dream that she had. I wish my dreams turned into million dollar books!