Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Politcally incorrect rant with no research or real facts

uh oh... here it comes. Barack Obama I cannot stand you. I really, really don't like you. Aaaahh, that feels good. I am tired of not being able to say that because I might sound racist. Well, I am sorry I tried to like you, but I don't. You are so cocky! Who do you think you are anyway? Just because you were a senator for about 1 second and Oprah loves you. Who cares? Your health care plan is a huge disaster and completely terrifying. Your plan for Iraq is a joke which thankfully you seem to be realizing. You have no idea what you are doing, but you act like you are the greatest gift ever given to this country. You make me want to move to another country.

Now McCain, you are so old, really old. Why can't we talk about that? How many drugs and supplements are you on to get you through the day? And I don't think you are going to make it through four years. Also, you are an angry man. Too angry to be our President. You have been playing nice for awhile now, but it will come back out won't it? I know this from personal experience. You just can't hold all that anger in for that long. And don't get me started on your wife. She cannot be our first lady. Seriously, no. You had your shot 8 years ago, and you blew it. Literally you blew your top a lot during that campaign. I have not forgotten. Please go away.

11 comments:

BrianJ said...

I'm sorry that you don't feel that there is a candidate that you can be excited about.

Lisa said...

We Americans are ruined for at least the next 4 years, aren't we?!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Can we bring back Romney?

janellelee said...

at least you had the guts to say it. i dont think i want to play nice anymore either...it is such a joke to me that we are taking him seriously. my only hope is in mccain's v.p. pick...b/c he will surely die in the next 4 years.

Janis said...

I cast my vote for Molly for President! You're the only one making any sense!

Jeremy said...

You should nominate Lauren from the Hills. I mean, she held down that fashion internship, which means she has almost as much real experience as Mr. Obama. She also does pretty well in front of the TV camera, which is apparently the most important qualification a candidate can have these days.

Stacey said...

Jeremy watches the Hills?

Jeremy said...

I just follow the crowd.

Karen said...

I vote for Lauren too!!! yay for the hills. Next season starts Aug 18. I just made myself look like kind of a loser because I had nothing intelligent to say politics so I will end with I do agree that Obama is not good and yes McCain is too old

Rachel said...

I remember 8 years ago, too! I am so glad I am not the only one... He IS an angry old white guy and his wife is a trophy wife. I think the fact that he was a POW is a negative (you can't get through that without some serious emotional/psychological scars). How is the general population just overlooking this?

Kjerstin Evans Ballard said...

Not to be the naysayer (or maybe precisely to do that) I wanted to report/confess that I just installed a picture of Obama in my room. I think he's lovely. Let him help you hope. :)