Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For CRYING out loud

I love to cry while watching movies. I mean I love a good cry anytime actually, but especially while watching movies. Now don't get me wrong, I don't give up the tears that easily during movies, I have to really be feeling it, ya know? So, here are my top three. Bring on the cryfest!

Not only is this my all time favorite cryfest movie, this might be my favorite movie in general. I LOVE this movie. The scene at the end where he is dancing with the girl? Oh, forget it. I am a goner every time. And I am not talking about the silent tear rolling down the cheek, no, this is full out sobbing. It feels sooo good.

This has always been one of my all-time favorites. Cryfest for sure. This movie was made in the late 80s so... whatever it is still totally awesome.


Ok, seriously this movie has it all. It is just downright classic, and a cryfest. LOVE IT!

8 comments:

Karen said...

You are so creative in your posting! My only creativness comes down to which outfit I should take a picture of Haylee in. Ok so I've never heard of my life (maybe we should watch it in oregon) and I had no idea awakenings was one of your favorite movies. I just watched it for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

Stacey said...

Awakenings gets me every time too, but maybe because I don't watch it that often. And should I admit it? Swing kids used to always get me too, but not the last time around.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I haven't heard of Awakenings, but the other 2 are definite tearjerkers. What about the end of Lord of the Rings when everyone bows down to the hobbits.

BrianJ said...

What? No Beaches?! How could you neglect Jerem---I mean, some people's favorite movie?

(P.S. My word verification code for this comment is "wazoi," which, I think you will agree, sounds way cool.

Q: "Wassup, Molls?"
A: "Wazoi!")

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

ooh, all good choices! (Do you mind that I'm totally blog-stalking you? hopefully not, lol) Have you seen P.S. I Love You? I am not a crier, like at all. But I bawled like a baby through that whole movie. If you haven't seen it, you should try it out and give it the tear test!

Unknown said...

I was just about to write PS I Love You... it's designed to make you cry. YOU WILL!
Rachel (on Randy's laptop)

Jonah said...

I made the mistake of watching Steel Magnolias again a few years ago...not a good idea when you have a diabetic daughter!

On Sunday Jonah and Rachel watched "A Little Princess" (the newer one and at the end I looked over and Jonah was a blubbering mess! It was so cute!

Savannah Smiles makes Jared cry.

Lisa said...

I'm having Molly-withdrawls!! Come home soon!