Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Target This

I think I am obsessed with Target. I love it. I know most of you feel the same. I really can't get enough of Target. I could go there every day. That store really has my number. They seem to target (ha!) the young mother. By the way, can I still be called that, a young mother? I feel like I am moving out of that category. Kind of sad, and kind of glad. I love the clothes (Except for the super large assortment of string bikinis. What is up with that? Who is wearing those??), shoes, towels, toys, movies, baby stuff, cards, school supplies, holiday crap, jewelry, purses, make-up, sports equipment, well, everything. My kids love that store too. Jeremy stops by all the time without me (the nerve!), so I guess he loves it too. I feel like if at anytime I said to any of my friends, want to go to Target? The answer is always yes, an excited yes. Really the only time they say no is because they are at the store right at that moment, they just got home from Target, or they are on their way there. How do you feel about Target? No, don't tell me. I will leave on my rose colored target shades. Don't you love the shades too? Yes, the window ones and eye! Oh my gosh, they have everything!




2 comments:

WendyJ said...

I always go with just a few things that I need and end up buying a cart full of stuff. It's kind of a love/hate relationship. It would be love/love if we weren't poor.

Danna said...

I'm obsessed w/ Target (said w/ the French accent) too! I have to make myself stay away though--for the sake of my marriage--hee hee--J/K! Do you know how many wonderful Liz Lange Maternity items I've found in those clearance racks?! It's sick!