Monday, February 28, 2011

Winter Blues

The "stink" face. My boys have perfected this look. You have to have attitude, and this kid is full of it!
The blue eyes!
The gap tooth smile!
I got this idea from my sister. Bust out the popsicles in the middle of winter. Why not? I was done with winter this year on January 1st. Not good. It has been a looong one. This is Nathan with his first popsicle. I know I post too many pictures of my baby. I can't help it. I didn't have such a cool camera with my other babies. So, I guess our 4th child is actually going to have the most pictures taken of him. I am tired of long sleeve shirts. So, I went out and drastically highlighted my hair. Seriously streaky, with dark and blond highlights. Too bad the grammys are over. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I am going to try and rock the look anyway. I can pull it off. Right?? Whats that? You want to see a picture? Not likely!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yes, show us a picture!

I, your sister, did not know u did this to your hair.
Show us please!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Do we have to beg, borrow or steal to see a picture of your new "do"??? let's have it honey!!