Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big Gulp

That is me swallowing my pride. Because I want to come back even though I said I was done. And I can't believe how much I missed my blog. And my people. And I became addicted to facebook, and I don't really like it that much. So... I am back. Here are some old school pictures to celebrate my return. Enjoy.This is Jeremy and I just hours after he proposed. I love the look on his face. And my high waisted pants and cropped shirt.
This is my apartment at BYU the year Jeremy and I met. We were not in love yet. Maybe I can see why. Hmmm. Also, that is Greg for those of you in the neighborhood. And I adore everybody in this picture.
My sister Katie and I got married two weeks apart and then had a joint reception.
I love this pictures. It looks even better in black and white. Lets not talk about the jewelry and veil.

One of the best days of my life. Graduating from BYU after I had Spencer. Both of my families came out to support me. It was such a great accomplishment. I am so happy for my sister Sally that just graduated and Stacey coming up soon!

12 comments:

Sally said...

yay I am excited you are back! I love the old pictures. The outfits...classic.

Katie said...

Woo hoo!

Love it so glad you are back!

Hallelujah!

Another great post.

Angie Miller said...

I totally had the same ensemble you had in the first outfit. Was it standard-issue for freshmen?

Erin said...

i am so glad you are back!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh I could not be happier and love all the old school pics

Jen said...

YEAH!! Glad to see you back. Can we still come over for a homemade dinner? Hope you are doing well and post some pics of that cute new baby!

BrianJ said...

awwww, so sweet

Anonymous said...

Notice the date on the picture of the pyramid! who would have thought then that you two would have a baby a few years later on that day!?!?

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Wow!!! That was a blast from the past. Happy to have known you then.

MollyE said...

That is so crazy about the date on that picture! I have never noticed that before. Yep, exactly three years later Spencer was born.

Emily S. said...

Welcome back! I think I would miss my blog too if I tried to stop. Great pictures!

WendyJ said...

So glad you're back!! Those pictures are awesome!