Thursday, May 6, 2010

And so it goes

We hired a lawn guy. Good decision. Last year when I found out I was pregnant Jeremy hired cleaning ladies for me. He just called me from work one day and told me what time they would be showing up. It was true love let me tell ya. So I decided to cancel the cleaning ladies in hopes that I can get my act together now and I hired Jeremy a lawn guy. Happiness, except I might have cried a little when I had to scrub the bathrooms myself this week. I know you feel really sorry for me.

So the lawn guy told me our grass is stressed. Really stressed. And that just sounds about right, doesn't it? I mean who isn't stressed around here? I guess everything and everybody feels the stress when a new baby arrives.

On another note, I've been thinking about how money can't buy happiness. I mean, everybody knows money can't buy happiness. But money can buy food (and cleaning ladies and lawn guys). And food is happiness. What? Is that Bob and Jillian knocking at my door? Before I get busted try these. Alexia Waffle Fries. So good, and usually in the organic section of your grocery store.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Still laughing, and laughing!

Really, really glad your back to posting, this one is great.

My dishwasher and microwave are stressed.
My carpet is stressed, my upstairs shower is also stressed out as well.

trying to redo the budget this afternoon.
not happiness at all. If i had some of your fries, then I would be happy.

Heidi said...

I need some cleaning ladies and a lawn guy. Charles says that's what the kids are. My cleaning ladies and lawn guy. So far that's not working for me.

Lisa said...

You crack me up! And, those fries look really yummy. I still think your lawn is FINE. I mean, seriously, look around. It's better than half the lawns on our street! (Your lawn guy just wants it to start growing already so he can CUT it!)

Lewis Family said...

Molly glad you are back in the blogging world. I love your honesty :) ... those fries are making me hungry we have to go to chick fil-a to get those babies... I guess that's another reason we need to move to Boise.

WendyJ said...

Oh how I wish you were my next door neighbor. Miss you guys. We may be in Boise this summer.

Jonah said...

I love the walk down memory lane!! And I am also a fan of the Waffle fries! Glad you're back!

Mikkyn said...

You know what, every time I read your blog I smile. It is so fun to read so please keep on posting and don't quit again anytime soon.

kleps said...

So glad you are back!! And I am serious, you should writea book!! :)