Friday, September 12, 2008

Boy Updates

Here is what has been going on with the boys at our house.

Spencer has been going to his new school now for two weeks and doing amazing! Parent night was last night and I am so impressed with this new school and how they are helping Spencer. He is soaring academically and socially. We have a very happy kid coming home each day and that has been wonderful! Jeremy and I are so grateful for prayer and all the support we have gotten with this big decision to try private school.

All three boys each have their own room now. This seems to be going very well, but makes the night time check-in routine a little bit longer. Sam really needed his own space. Being the middle child I wanted to give him a place that was just his. We also decided to say good-bye to the official toy room in our house. The boys just didn't really seem to use it that much anymore. The backyard is our new toy room/basement in this house. And with the change it now seems like our whole house is a toy room. But this goes along with my theory of having toys spread throughout the house. It seems to be working well so far.

And lastly, here is what the oldest boy in our house has been doing. In case anyone was wondering what he did with his birthday money, now you know.

5 comments:

BrianJ said...

I'm so happy Jeremy was able to find something nice for himself with that money I sent.

Jer---you look like a total stud with that thing. {hanging my head, wishing I were cool}

Stacey said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad to hear about Spence. I always think about him and hope he's doing well. Looks like fun times in store for Jeremy. Boise River? My fave!

Emily S. said...

That's awesome Jeremy! Wes will be jealous. Maybe we will be seeing you October?

Kjerstin Evans Ballard said...

So great to all of you. I love the kayak. Thanks Molly!

janellelee said...

wow! i just moved my oldest into her own room and she is loving it. did you ever have your own room? i cant imagine? i didnt, so it is such a luxury to me....i love the leiderhosen pic. are his parents full blood germanic?