Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Best Present

We celebrated Jeremy's b-day.  I am now married to a very old man, and couldn't be happier!  So, to make his day extra special I found this popcorn. I really thought this would be the crowning glory present, you know the one he just couldn't believe I found, and would be so amazed at my ability to find spectacular and unique presents.  I thought it looked so yummy,  Jeremy not so much.  He is very apprehensive about trying this, he thinks it might be gross.  What do you think?  Delicious or Disgusting? 

7 comments:

Sally said...

My vote is disgusting.

Rebecca said...

I dont' vote for any microwave popcorn, but I would at least try it, come on Jeremy, be a man!

Stacey said...

Delicious!

Rachel said...

There's no time left for debate! Jeremy is getting older every second! Eat it right away before you need dentures or your diet is regulated by a doctor.

Happy Birthday, Jeremy. Cool gift, Molly!

Kathy said...

I love these kinds of gifts! Although my vote is Yuck! But I would definitely try it.

I have some family members who would go crazy for this.....anything with bacon!

WendyJ said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy. Don't do it!

lizi said...

Love cheddar, bacon not so sure but it's worth a try. If it's good head straight to burger king and get a bacon shake.