Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor the Day

We went camping for labor day weekend.  I know what you are thinking, it's not even labor day yet. True. We are planning on spending the holiday laboring around the house.  We finished off our camping season with a lovely weekend in McCall.  The boys finished their first week of school.  Back to school makes me feel grouchy.  Grrr.  I am hoping to get past that icky, panicky, wondering if my kids are going to be ok feeeling this week.  Because all is well. Have a lovely labor (free) day! 






3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, that really looks fun! And a lovely spot. I'm glad you went! Of course, I'm sure you labored on Labor Day cleaning up after the camping trip! It always amazes me how much work there is to do before and after camping!

Janis said...

Great family memories! Love to see those handsome boys!

Karen said...

Such great pictures!!!! I love the one of Sam in the rock, Nathan and Abby, and the fire picture!!