Friday, January 27, 2012

Resolutions??

Well, it is that time of year where everybody is depressed.  You know it's true.  The January blahs.  I always start the year feeling so inspired.  If you could see my thoughts they would scream, "This is going to be THE BEST YEAR EVER!!"  And then 2 weeks into January I am already done with this year.  Well, not done totally, the summer still looks promising.  Anyway, I would like to tell you about two resolutions I am making good on.  First of all I have launched my food blog again, using that term in the loosest kind of way.  Not that I ever really had a food blog.  But, still, it is now gluten free/dairy free, which I'm sure all of my 10 blog readers could care less about.  Oh well.  It was a personal goal, and let's call it good.  If you are interested, I will be posting recipes that fit my son's diet, but some are just regular meals everybody can enjoy.  Enough said.  Wait one more thing, I might stop doing this after about a week.  Let's keep those hopes nice and low where they belong. Also, two weeks ago when I was still shouting about the best year of my life, I bought blue paint for my dining room.  I decided to go blue walls, gold curtains.  Those are much easier to come by, I might even be able to find the sparkly shade I have been dreaming of.  If it turns out, I might post pictures.  Painting is scary.  How are you doing on your resolutions? 

5 comments:

Katie said...

Have you painted yet?
Did you put a test color on the wall?
What does it look like. . .I'm VERY VERY excited about
this.

Yeah for recipes!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Didn't bother making any this year. (: I am loving your food blog. I've been interested in trying to cook without gluten/dairy. In keeping with low expectations for me, my goal right now is to just read your blog and become aware of recipes. Next year I might actually make one.

lizi said...

No resolutions, no disappointments. I'm doing great

Lisa said...

Yay for painting! I definitely want to see pictures of this project. Remember to take some before shots, too!

blog said...

Ms outlook 2010 includes a "mail alert" feature that can help you avoid some common but there are likely to result in substantial losses or embarrassing errors."To-Do Bar" has been improved based on customer requests.In Outlook 2010 download, you can more easily access the all-day appointments and events.