Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Enjoy

So, I made it to the gym this morning before the Snowmeggedon began.  While there I happened upon a cooking reality show.  Yes, I sometimes watch cooking shows while working out.  I'm sure there are some deeper issues there, but mostly I just like to pick up cooking tips wherever I can get them.  Anyway, I am watching this show and they are throwing a party for somebody.  This somebody is wandering around and getting annoyed why they haven't started serving the food at her fabulous party yet.  Then it happened.  She said something AWESOME.  It went somethuing like this.

Where is the food?  I'm starving!  In fact, now I am just hangry.  You know, like, angry hungry.

What?  Angry hungry?  Yes, I do know.  I have been to the angry hungry place.  My kids go there all the time.  You can actually see the hunger turn angry.  It is not good.  But I just love the idea that she was talking about it.  There you go, as you embark on all your new diets this year, don't get hangry.  It is not pretty.  Well, unless you are on a reality tv show, and then it is still pretty because you have a team to keep you pretty.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is so funny!! Hunter gets hangry all. The. Time. We are white this morning too! Ugh

Katie said...

Hangry. Yes! I hadn't heard of this term before but I love it!

lizi said...

I've been hangry all year :). Love that term

blog said...

Ms outlook 2010 includes a "mail alert" feature that can help you avoid some common but there are likely to result in substantial losses or embarrassing errors."To-Do Bar" has been improved based on customer requests.In Outlook 2010 download, you can more easily access the all-day appointments and events.