Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Cheer for Me

I bought this for myself today at Target.  Because, well, do you know how much time I spend shopping in the boys and mens departments?  Holy cow, it is unbelievable actually.  I mean really, really.  When I think about it, and how many more years I will spend shopping for these men in my life I just have to run directly to the girls section and throw things in my cart.  There was a sign above this nail polish.  You know how I love a sign attached to my product telling me how to use it, because I don't have time to figure these things out.  This nail polish claimed to dry in 45 seconds.  Sold.  Because that is about all the time I have to get my nails dry before I need to go fold more boys clothes.  Did it work?  Like a miracle!  So dry, so fast.  Go buy yourself some, they had fabulous holiday shades like grey, purple and a lovely deep blue.  Treat yo' self!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh how tiring to have boy things surrounding you all the time! It must make it hard to keep your feminine side glittering, so I'm glad you treated yourself, and btw, where did you get it? I want some!

Lisa said...

Molly, I hope you splurged and bought more than just one color... because, Girl, you deserve it (and more)!

WendyJ said...

You're amazing Molly! You deserve lots of girly stuff this Christmas. Hint, hint Jeremy! I bet you'd enjoy a massage, facial, pedi, mani and maybe a cruise. Ha!

Danna said...

Haha, Molly! Your posts always make me laugh! I think Sally Hansen & Target should pay you now (because I want to get over there & get some). Thanks for the smile!