Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Some Thoughts

I really love crystal light. It is delicious and a healthy way to drink lots of water when I am really craving juice.

The Les Schwab Tire place here in town has a big sign in front of it promoting free meat if you go there. Hmmm. This sign disturbs me every time I drive by it. I don't want meat from my tire place. Is anyone else thinking road kill?

I have been getting really annoyed by people lately. People are annoying, and rude and stupid. So, I decided to read some self improvement books because maybe the problem is me. I don't want to think badly about people. Well, I have read the books, and I really have improved myself. But, people are still annoying. So I guess it wasn't me! ( This is supposed to be funny. If you don't find it funny you might be annoying.)

I went to go buy Nathan some little baby shoes. I am tired of his feet always been bare, and I have never really owned newborn shoes. There were about 10 racks of cute baby girl shoes, and one small rack of baby boy. I felt sad. Girl shoes are really cute, and strappy, and sparkly. I love shoes!

Spencer is having the best year of school ever! It has been so fun to get such glowing reports. This new school has been so great. We have now done public, private, and charter. Does anyone want to hear my thoughts on schools?

Nathan had his two month appointment today. He is up to 12 lbs. and I made the very difficult decision to begin vaccinations. Very tough decision....

Spring is coming.... I am so excited!! I think Sam is going to start Violin lessons soon, and Spencer will get back into piano. Spencer graduated from OT-occupational therapy. He was meeting so many of his goals we decided to let it go for now. This was a big deal, and very exciting.

10 comments:

WEmily said...

Yes, I do want to hear your thoughts on schools! Yay for Spencer!

Stacey said...

Good job Spence! I'm glad to hear he's doing so well. Those vaccinations are such an interesting topic, I'm sorry you have to make such hard decisions.

Karen said...

Way to go spencer!!! I love how the post opened with the crystal light thought. I need to drink way more water so I always try to down crystal light. Um I'm surprised you did shots for nathan, I mean I know you're not anti vaccine but it's so yucky that they pump these little tiny newborns full of shots. You're a brave mama to have a young child take violin. I hear the practicing when they first start is not exactly music to the ears.

Katie said...

Would love to hear what you have to say about schools

Glad Spencer is having a great year, perfect timing with having baby #4.

Sally said...

Good job Spencer! I am jealous Sam is going to take violin lessons, that is my dream. I need to call you this week!

Kjerstin Evans Ballard said...

Dear Molly: I like you. Also it sounds like the boys are doing great, which just makes me want to sing for you.
Good work dear, good work. :)

Rachel said...

Yay Spencer! Also. I think because we can't buy awesome girl shoes for our children (all those boys) that means we get to buy more girls shoes for ourselves. Let's go shoe shopping next time you're in town.

Lisa said...

Crystal light is yummy. Especially the individual little ones you can dump into your water bottle and drink without the fuss of mixing up a whole pitcher. I think Sam and Annie should do violin together. It would be romantical for King and Queen...ha! And yes, people ARE annoying...but I know you still love me irregardless :)

Lewis Family said...

I loved this very random post, it makes me miss you. I hope I'm not being annoying by saying that. I hear you on the shoe thing... I too love the sparkles and the colors, girls have so many facets to them, and their shoes reflect that.... And yes, I do want to hear your thoughts on schools. Keep up the good work Spencer!

Angie Miller said...

I was so creeped out when I got my tires at Les Schwab and they gave me - get this - A PAPER BAG of meat. (It was wrapped, packaged, and frozen inside, but still so creepy.) I was like, "You know what, you keep it."