Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Share the Love

Well, things have been pretty crazy around here. Matthew loves playing with Nathan, especially when he is in his bouncy seat. He likes to pretend he is a rocket blasting off. Nathan loves it, and I know they will be good buddies. Last night we did a love themed family night. Jeremy had everybody go around and the person holding the big pink heart got to hear why everyone in the family loves them. We do this every once in awhile, and you get some pretty cute answers. I think we all felt the love fest, but here are two of my favorite answers that didn't quite fit the theme. We were all saying why we love baby Nathan. Spencer said, "He is so cute, but I really wanted a sister. I just really think we need a sister." Nice. Then Spencer was telling Matthew that he is a really nice brother. Sam quickly pipes in, "Well, he is not that nice. Actually, he is kind of mean." Lovely. Thanks for sharing.


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for giving me a good laugh today!

Stacey said...

Ah, people are always saying what I was going to say. Anyway, pretty funny stuff!

Sally said...

So funny! Love it.