Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July in Oregon

I have been a bad blogger! I am going to work on getting caught up this week. Mostly I have not been blogging because we have been gone so much doing fun summer trips and activities. Thank you to friends and family who have provided us with such fun opportunities! Our trip to Oregon was wonderful, and I definitely could have stayed longer. I didn't even get to do any shopping, one of my favorite things in Portland. Next trip.... I don't have that many great pictures from this trip, but here are a few. We went to fun little amusement park in Salem, a day at the beach, the indoor water park, and fun 4th of July activites. Our sparklers were really duddy this year. Bad batch, and kind of dangerous!
This is Sam's classic look for the past few months. Every time I pull out the camera he goes into this weird toothy thing. I hope this phase passes!


Matthew just did his own thing for the little ward parade we went to. He ditched his scooter and decided to be a lone walker.
Spencer and Sam were very into the parade and kept going until the end!


My Mom with Matthew and Haylee.

I think this Ferris Wheel was not exciting enough for Spencer. This was when it was moving! He loved the roller coaster and went on it about 20 times. Unfortunately, no pictures.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome back, I have so missed your posts.

Fun pics from OR.
Love Spencer on the ferris wheel.

Karen said...

I had so much fun that week when you guys were here. And I love all of your pics. We all got such different ones. Can't wait to see you utah post.