Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Blondie

I think this is how I will always picture Sam in my mind, hanging out with the trees, he loves the outdoors so much. Happy Birthday Sam! He is the kindest, most caring brother anybody could ever have. He is the ultimate protector of all his brothers. He takes on their highs and lows like any loving parent. I find myself trying to convince him not to care so much, and realize I need to let this be. But we all know as parents it is hard to care that much, all the time for so many reasons. He does, and his brothers love him for it. Sam's imagination soars, and he has mad razor scooter skills. I am so glad beyond belief that this angel came into my life 8 years ago.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I just love Sammy! Happy Birthday!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Sam!

Great post about him.

How was Kung Fu 2?
My boys aren't saying too much about it.

momi said...

We love Sam, too! can't wait to come to the baptism. happy birthday!