Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Wandering Baby




This morning I found Nathan sitting in front of the tv with this pile of crackers he had brought over to enjoy. Are babies supposed to be eating Saltines? Are they a choking hazard? I have no idea. To be honest I seem to have gotten stupider with each child. I have no idea what they are supposed to be doing at what age, and what I should or should not be allowing them to do. Nathan just wanders the house getting into all kinds of things. Yesterday I found him after he had tipped over the garbage and was rummaging through it trying to find something yummy. Nice.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Haha that is funny. I'm already dumber and I'm only on number two. with Haylee I read all of the weekly emails about what new skill she should be doing. With hunter at two months I'm like why can't you sit up yet? Today I gave him my toast to chew on and he's never had rice ceral even. He liked it!!

Heidi said...

I'm the same way. Camille is eating all kinds of food I would have never let my other kids eat. As long as she's happy then I'm happy.

Cassie Jewels said...

Hi! My name is Alba, and i'm from Barcelona (Spain). I found your blog by chance and it's beautiful!
I'm going to take a look at your recipes ^_^
If you want to see what i do... you are welcome in my blog.
Have a nice day!

WendyJ said...

#4 really has to figure out life on their own. Wait till they're all over the age of 3. Life is good!!