Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween

Well, life moves on. And that is difficult, but refreshing too. I have been amazed at how many little blessings we have seen in the past few weeks. For example, getting to spend Halloween with our Utah family! We continued the super hero theme. Nathan did not dress up. I don't do baby dress up. Sorry! See? I am supposed to be a boy Mom!
I was so impressed with their cousin Josh going trick or treating with his much younger cousins. What a sweet kid! He was so helpful with Matthew when he was having trouble keeping up. Love that!
This is Jeremy's Omi, she is always so sweet and loving with our boys.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

The kids are so cute. I love them posing in the first pic. Love your blog. :)

Stacey said...

Wow, those are some intense costumes! Cute pictures, I've been waiting for these!