Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sam turns 6!

We went for the bounce house again..
only bigger.

The batman masks were a hit!


Jeremy's amazing cake... bravo!


The practical gift from Mom, a swim towel.
I love the gift opening audience. You can practically read their thoughts. This stinks watching him open his presents. Why is it not my turn? Can we go back outside and play?

After the party Sam and Spencer played in the bounce house late into the night. They tried to have a sleepover, but instead they tried lots of tricks on the slide and climbing wall.

Two brothers hanging out together!

What a party! Sam did a great job planning all the details. Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry that Gramps and I didn't arrive in our batmobile to enjoy the party, looks like we missed a good one!

Rachel said...

This party looks awesome! Love the cake, Jeremy. A perfect way to celebrate six years. Happy Birthday!

Lewis Family said...

Wow!! Mom of the year! Cute cake and awesome bouncy house!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Sammy!! The party looks like it was so much fun. Batman all around. It always makes me sad we don't live in Boise when I miss events like this.

Karen said...

My word verification on my last comment was pretty. How funny.

Katie said...

My kids had a great time.
Thanks, Sam you are a great party planner!

P.S. My boys look like they are oohing and aahhing over the practical gift- the towel.

Stacey said...

Looks awesome. Glad Sam had a great day, wish I could have been there!

BrianJ said...

hard to beat a bounce house.

happy birthday!

WendyJ said...

Holy cow batman! What a cool party. Is Sam available to plan our next party?

Emily S. said...

That looks like a huge success! Wish we had room for a bounce house! Way to go!