Friday, March 13, 2009

Pho with Dad


Matthew has gotten go on some fun lunch dates with Jeremy and I this year while his brothers are at school. He is always a great kid to take with us because he will eat anything and love it. Today was no exception. Jeremy took me to get some Pho, a Vietnamese noodle soup. Matthew loved it, and he could not get enough soy sauce. I finally had to hide it, and then he kept saying, hey where is the soy sauce? I need more soy sauce! This was especially cute because he kind of has a lisp.

3 comments:

BrianJ said...

My parents used soy sauce on my brother's fingers to keep him from sucking on them, so it boggles my mind that my daughters all love the stuff.

Stacey said...

What a cutie! He does look like he is getting bigger!

Amanda said...

He sure is a cutie. I love pho! It is popular in Seattle and I miss it.